Please print this form and bring it with you filled in when you bring a bird to us or email prior to arrival or pickup(KeokukBirds@msn.com}. It will help make the new home much more comfortable and the bird happier in it.
1. Bird's Name: _____________________________________
2 Species: _________________________________________
3. Age: _______________
Date of Birth: ______________________
4. Gender [ ] Male [ ] Female [ ] Unknown
5. Do you know the bird's weight? _________
4. Previous medical issues if any: _____________________________________________________
5. Current medical issues if any: _____________________________________________________
6. Veterinarian used: _______________________________________________
7. Food habits – preferences/dislikes: _________________________________________________
8. Bathing habits (spray? bathe itself? frequency?): ___________________________________
9. History with other birds: _________________________________________________________
10. Sleeping habits (bedtime? covered? night frights?) _________________________________
11. Likes and dislikes (gender preference in people, Favorite toys): ____________________________________________________________________________
12 [ ] Flighted? [ ] Has ever flown? [ ] Wings clipped?
Name:________________________________________Address: ______________________________State:____ Phone:____________________
Where bird was purchased or adopted? _______________________________________________
How long has bird lived with you? ____________________________________________________
Number of previous owners, if known:_______
Reason for surrendering bird:__________________________________________________________________
WE WILL NOT BROKER THE SALE OF A BIRD OR, NOR WILL WE PAY FOR A BIRD.
A few things to be aware of:
1. We seldom place birds with smokers. This includes people who smoke only outside, at work, in the car, or anywhere.
2. We never ship birds anywhere.
3. We never place a bird with someone we haven't met, interviewed, and visited with here, and/or in their home.
South East Iowa Parrot Rescue
Placing a Bird with Us
Available for Adoption
Feed the Birds