South East Iowa Parrot Rescue and ___________________ (hereafter "surrenderer") agree that the following bird:
(Name) ________________________, a (Species) _________________ is surrendered under the following conditions:
1. Surrenderer states that the bird has no known diseases or disabilities other than _____________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ .
2. Surrenderer states that they are legally in possession of the bird and have the right to place it, and that no other person has any legal or financial claim on the bird.
3. Surrenderer agrees that they have received no promises or inducements from South East Iowa Parrot Rescue except those included in this agreement.
4. Surrenderer agrees that they are voluntarily surrendering all claim to this bird, and all legal and financial interest in this bird to South East Iowa Parrot Rescue.
5. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue agrees that the bird will at no time be sold, traded, or in any other way disposed of for any profit or financial gain.
6. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue agrees to maintain the bird in healthy and safe conditions, according to generally accepted standards. This shall include such veterinary care as may be necessary.
7. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue agrees to place the bird only in such home as can provide adequate care, to include housing, diet, and veterinary care, and to exercise due diligence in discovering the suitability of such adoptive home for the bird.
8. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue and Surrenderer agree to mutually release and absolve each other from any and all future claims, except those arising from breach of this contract.
____________________________ ________________________________ South East Iowa Parrot Rescue Surrenderer:___________________________________ address_____________________________ date________________ phone and email_____________________________
WE WILL NOT BROKER THE SALE OF A BIRD OR A CAGE, NOR WILL WE PAY FOR A BIRD.
A few things to be aware of:
1. We seldom place birds with smokers.
2. We never ship birds anywhere.
3. We never place a bird with someone we haven't met, interviewed, and visited with here, or in their home.
South East Iowa Parrot Rescue
Feed the Birds
Parrots at Play Calendar