South East Iowa Parrot Rescue and ____________________________________ (the adopter) agree that the following bird:
(Name) _______________________________, a (Species)_________________________ is placed under the following conditions:
1. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue states that the bird has no known diseases or disabilities other than ____________________________________ .
2. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue states that it is legally in possession of the bird and has the right to place it, and that no other person has any legal or financial claim on the bird.
3. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue DOES charge an adoption fee, which includes a Cage, Food and Toys for your bird. We have no sponsors or donors so all donations are welcome for the care and maintenance of Rescue birds.
4. The adopter agrees that the bird will at no time be sold, given away, traded, or in any other way disposed of without the prior written consent of South East Iowa Parrot Rescue.
5. In the event that the adopter is unable to for any reason to keep the bird, it must be returned to South East Iowa Parrot Rescue. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue will not return adoption fees, unless the adoption is determined to be a failure. This does not include the decision to return bird based on financial or "inconvenience" reasoning.
6. The adopter agrees to maintain the bird in healthy and safe conditions, according to generally accepted standards. This shall include such veterinary care as may be necessary.
7. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue shall have the right to visit the premises of the adopter to determine the presence and well-being of the bird, but shall allow three a minimum of three (3) days notice prior to such visit.
8. South East Iowa Parrot Rescue shall have no liability for any costs incurred or damages done consequent to the placement of this bird with the adopter.
City: ________________ State:_________________ ZIP: ________________
Phone: _____________________ E.mail ______________
South East Iowa Parrot Rescue
Placing A Parrot
Feed the Birds