1. Contact your local postal workers, as they might be able to see or hear a new parrot any place near you, if it was a local thief.
2. Contact all pet shops with in 30 miles of you. If the birds were stolen for a quick buck someone might have attempted to resell them, and at least you can find out if someone attempted to sell a parrot.
2A. Do not call asking if someone sold a bird, call and ask if they have a bird.
2 B. Visit in person if possible, you parrot may have been stolen for resale.
3. Post signs in the neighborhood.
4. Notify Police, Animal Shelters, and Media.
5. Tell local school. Kids notice things. Parrot Related Web Sites